Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Non-Member Debate

Hello all you jamtastic jammers!
Its Kawaii Unicorn posting here about an issue going around Animal Jam lately.
You might have heard people saying this catchy rhyme. "Lions Roar! Eagles Soar! Non-Members Deserve More!" or a similar variation.

 I have yet to find out who made it up, but the people who made it up, and the people who chant it know what they want. Most of them think that Animal Jam should be for all jammers, not just the people who pay. Other people believe that Non-members should be happy with what they have! People are taking sides and sometimes starting fights. But who is right??? I might have an answer to that question. Both sides are  right, and both sides are wrong. Lets start with the people who believe in Non-Members gaining more rights.

Non-Members should have more rights. However, not the right to all of the items and clothes. The right to respect and freedom from Member Racism. I know what you might be thinking. You might think that I don't care about Non-Members, that I don't know how it feels. Well, I do. Why? Because I am a Non-Member.  Everyday, I see and hear of Members bullying Non-Members in fashion shows, stores, adoption, and more, using the fact that they paid as an advantage. NOT ALL members are like that though. Now to the fact of items. I get it. There are times when you feel like screaming because you found the best item ever.... and it's member. But AJHQ needs the money to pay their workers and do so many other things. On top of that they also donate money to animals.  It would be awesome if Animal Jam was free and all, but bills need to be paid.

Now the people who believe Non-Members should be happy with what they have. That is true in a way. As I wrote above, bills need to be paid. However, I'm not saying that non-members are worthless. Non-members should at least know that what they have is a free trial in a way, but just because they don't pay, doesn't mean that they shouldn't be respected. Everyone deserves respect!

If you actually took the time to read this, Thank you!


Disclaimer: These ideas are my own and they are not rules or commands or dothisoriwillfindyouwhenyousleepandwatchyou. They are just IDEAS. (No harm intended in any of them)